Real Estate agents at Sutton Ottawa are always trained to put the welfare of their clients ahead of their own. With honesty and integrity, Sutton agents ensure that the best interest of their clients always come first with our commercial property listings.
As well as residential real estate, Sutton Ottawa has professional agents who specialize in commercial real estate. Sectors such as multi-family, commercial, investment properties, along with office, retail, industrial leading, and experts in assisting clients to ‘Buy and Sell’ Business Opportunities under the Bulk Sales Act.
Regardless of any sector in commercial real estate, the value of an income property is determined by the Net Operating Income capitalized at the specific areas prevailing rate.
POTENTIAL BUYERS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Net Operating Income
- Cash Flow
- Income and Expenses
- Environmental issues and concerns
- Capitalization Rates
MULTI FAMILY (4 UNITS OR MORE)
- Are rents legal and in accordance to the Landlords and Tenants Act?
- Is the use of the property in compliance with planning and zoning?
- Is there a requirement to obtain a Fire Retrofit Certificate?
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES (WAREHOUSES)
- Environmental concerns and issues
- What was stored in that warehouse by the previous tenant? (Hazardous materials, toxic waste, etc?)
- Loading docs at grade or raised
- Ceiling height
More than every, sales and net income dictate the value of a business. In addition to sales and net profit potential, Buyers have to be concerned with the following:
- Cost of sales
- Labour costs
- Fixed expenses
- Moveable expenses
930 Stewart Boulevard
323 Somerset Street W
180 York Street Unit#104
2800 Pierce Road
North Gower, Ontario
1221 Kilborn Avenue
475 Massie Crescent
111 St Lawrence St Street
8005 Jock Trail
3184 Du Quai Avenue
Real Estate is all about
‘SERVICE AND TRUST’